We're Back!

I want to start off by saying I think we had the MOST AMAZING team of instructors on board with us this year!! Each one brought their larger than life talent and personality to the experience and I want to personally thank each one (from left to right)... Leica Forrest, Jill Hildebrand, Trisha Ladouceur and Deanna Hutchison!!!! You are truly Canada's TOP ladies for so many reasons and I was honoured to work with you!!And we can't forget the fabulous Canadian Scrapbooker editors who joined us as our special guests!! Katharina Doyle and Jackie Ludlage... you are truly special ladies and it was sheer pleasure to have you on board to PLAY with us!!!!Now how does one pick just a few photos from ohhhh so many???? Here are just a couple of my initial favs!! First... a fun perspective of our ship docked on the ocean blue...

This shot at Great Stirrup Cay island is oh so close to the image we use for our advertising, but this one is OUR ship, OUR camera and OUR beach shot!!! How cool is that!!!And then I'll end today with a couple favourite sunset shots... how much fun to capture these together with several of you on deck 13!!! Anyone else get the boat in the sun that evening?
And if you wait long enough, many times the sky will give you a completely different array of colours!! LOVE this one also showing the wake at the end of the boat as we sail away from our island!!More to come!! Meanwhile, for those Canadians who didn't get to join us, remember we are doing a blog giveaway that ends this Friday, March 6 so be sure to check the blog entry below and leave a comment to enter to WIN!!!!

4 comments:

Barkerbears said...

Hey girls it looks like it was FUN IN THE SUN!!!!I would have loved to be there!!!!But I hear TRISH will be coming to Just scrap it in saskatoon ,JUNE?Trish is my favorite instructor!It sounds like my sister carrie won some great goodies,even mom won something.Me Im here begging Trish for some leftovers.lol Im glad all went well. wendy barkerbears.blogspot.com

Izzy said...

Thanks for everything! I had the most amazing time :) can't wait to share all the photos!

Trish said...

Your pictures are beautiful,I sure wish I could have been there.Can't wait for the next cruise, maybe my family will tire of me and send me your way.lol. I'd love to pick your brain about your wonderful travel photography.
Trish
B.C Canada

Anonymous said...

Where were we to send our five photos as well as the ones that signified "the end" It was a great cruise loved meeting everyone and had a great time.

Karen
(Yellowknife)