so the countdown is here. we leave in 2 days. can't wait. So I was reminiscing about our fabulous companies. we are blessed to have such fabulous support. so I thought I'd show you a few of my favourite layouts I've done in the past few years with some of our sponsors product. Look for new stuff after the cruise, we will have lot's to show. until then...
the above layout is one of my favourite ever. So simple, showcasing the awesome Hambly. LOVE the teal circles!!!! Then I added a little Luxe jotters for my journaling, their rub ons for decoration and obviously the fabulous Prism cardstock!
this layout, I spritzed and sprayed, multi colours of Glimmer Mist all over this layout. I used Prima felt for a border and loads of their flowers, Rose Moka papers layered and layered. Of course Clearsnap Colorbox ink!love that goodness.
- here is one full of Luxe patterned papers, ribbons, letter stickers and Prima flowers. (see a habit???)
- This one I did for Basic Grey's website a few years ago. I loved it. the picture is so full of fabulous memories. Basic Grey patterned paper & chipboard. Making Memories rub ons. They are still my #1 rub on ever made. Ranger glossy accents. great product!
- This is an assignment I did for the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine "all about me". Lots of Prima flowers. Ranger alcohol inks.
- this one is so fun! A mix of Hambly transparencies that go with any product line. In this case a2z. but the Luxe rub ons again.
- This one is created with all different colours of Clearsnap Colorbox Ink, the Scor-It board, Gelatins fabulous stamps. you will get to play with these on the ship!!!!!! yummy!
- This one I did for Stampin Up! It started out as a plain white sheet of paper, I used their stamps to layer and create a background.
- The Scenic Route paper is fabulous!!! They always have such great stuff. I also loved using American Crafts thickers for the title. such clear, well made alphabet stickers.
- here's another Rose Moka page.fun patterned paper and Prism cardstock.
- more Luxe pages, I have lot's of Luxe stuff, love their pp, rub ons,jotters. They are a fun colourful company.
- hambly rub ons are awesome for Halloween. they are simple crisp designs. artsy type and fun!!!
- Here are some Stix 2 projects using foils. I think you guys will get a chance to play with some glitter and foils!
- these Christmas balls show the foils too!
- Another Luxe...pp, jotters,rub ons
- This page is covered in Clearsnap Top Boss embossing powder, Making Memories rub ons (LOVE these!!!!)
- A oldie but a goldie using Crate Paper pp. Love it!