Harmonie & Fancy Pants!!


It was sheer pleasure to see the Harmonie gang again at the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival here in Calgary this past weekend!!!  I couldn't resist taking a picture of some of their delicious new products!!!  The above is from their "Bella Bohemia" line (LOVE this line!!!!!!) and the card below was a make & take card from their "Blizzard" line.


On my last TV segment I got to play with two of our featured sponsors... Harmonie and Fancy Pants!!!!



I used the Harmonie mosaic tiles on the Fancy Pants transparency for a super quick, but fun layout showcasing a photo from our recent hot tropical scrapbooking and photography vacation to Cancun, Mexico!!!


We still have about 5 scrapbooking spots left for our Crop and Cruise the Caribbean in November and are still securing even more fabulous sponsors!!!!  This is going to be amazing!!!  I would love to have you join us!

Allison Orthner

No comments: