We tried to narrow it down to the top 5, but just couldn't!!! So you have 11 different photos to vote on!! All were taken during our February 2009 Crop and Cruise Ultimate Scrapbooking Cruise Vacation by a wide assortment of attendees (we do not know the "owners" of these photos). The top two winners will each receive a $25 gift card to www.Vistek.ca to help meet your photography cravings!!
1. St. Thomas - love this beautiful view of St. Thomas including the stunning blue waters, green islands and our cruise ship parked at port! Take us back there!!!
2. Sandals - what else says "tropical vacation" better than a pair of empty sandals on the beach!! Love the funky angle and perspective captured!
3. Miami Sunset - one of my favourite life experiences to capture on "film"... a beautiful sunset!! Love the city scape silhouette and rich colours with the big sun slowly dipping down!!
4. Laughing in the Waves - does this just not say it ALL!!! Fun, friends and a HOT time playing together on a tropical vacation!! Great job capturing the waves and faces at just the right moment!!
5. Karaoke - indoor photos are always a challenge, but this one POPS with colour, motion and hilarious memories all encapsulated in one shot! It's like we can still hear them singing!!!
6. Iguana - I know how hard it is to capture critters and this photo is not only up close and personal, but get a look at the intricate details that jump out from his eyes to his scales!!
7. Hammocks - okay, maybe it's because I love relaxing in a hammock, but totally love the funky angle of this one and the very inviting message... come relax, lie back and enjoy!!!
8. Flamingo on Beach - LOVE LOVE LOVE it when I see people having FUN with photography! Think this pink flamingo with our cruise ship in the background is oh so creative!
9. Feet in Sand - this "anonymous" shot speaks volumes not only about our vacation, but life in general... enjoy the journey... one step at a time! Great composition (rule of thirds)!
10. Circle of Friends - this photo makes me happy and proud... oh so happy to see the awesome friendships that developed over the course of the cruise and oh so proud to see how creative everyone was with coming up with new ways to capture one another!! Cool perspective!!
11. Blue Waters - there is just something about the calm, tropical blue waters that is perfectly inviting!! This photo has great composition and very simply just makes me wish I was back there dangling my toes in the ocean!!
Okay... time to VOTE!!! Again, this is open to anyone!!! Please leave us a comment indicating your top 3 picks from the above photos!!! We will close voting at the end of May!!
AND... as an extra BONUS, we will also choose someone who leaves a comment to WIN a special treat from one of our amazing Crop and Cruise sponsors!!!!
Thanks for playing along!